Introduced to rave reviews by the enthusiast media, the all-new Sportmax Q2 is a revolution in sportbike tire design. Featuring Dunlop’s Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) and MT Multi-Tread™ technology, this remarkable new tire sets new standards for grip, stability, steering feel and longevity. It all adds up to a vastly superior street-going tire that’s equally at home on the racetrack.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire intuitively allows the rider greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides amazingly
linear steering at all lean angles.
• Radical new profile puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles while also allowing greater lean angles and higher corner speeds to provide substantially better grip and handling.
• Dunlop’s advanced Multi-Tread technology combines the benefits of a tough, long-wearing center compound for increased mileage with a special lateral-grip compound on each shoulder for superior cornering traction.
• New carcass construction in both the front and rear tires includes newly designed continuous hex beads that are both lighter and stronger to enhance steering response in the front tire and increase cornering stability in both tires.
• Q2 rear tire features a newly developed, stiffer version of Dunlop’s Jointless Band (JLB) construction that utilizes a continuously wound aramid belt for reduced carcass distortion, plus stiffer overall construction to meet high performance demands and provide a more consistent contact patch.
For more information contact your Parts Unlimited Representative or go to www.dunlopmotorcycle.com