Pickerington, Ohio – August 17, 2009 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The NEPG advisory board has been assembled to help with 2009 year end plans and prepare for the upcoming 2010 AMA/Rekluse National Enduro Championship Series, presented by Moose Racing. The purpose of this board is to compile ideas so that we can make any changes necessary to have the best National Enduro Series yet.
The board members are representatives of all aspects of the series, from the pro rider to the master’s rider, motorcycle manufactures, aftermarket manufactures, sponsors, club members, media and NEPG staff.
Below is a list of the 2010 NEPG advisory board:
- Randy Hawkins: Seven-time National Enduro Champion
- Mark Hyde: Former National Hare Scrambles Champion and KTM Ride Orange coordinator
- Patrick Koether: Rekluse Motor Sports marketing manager and National Enduro competitor
- Ron Less: 2009 AMA/Rekluse National Enduro Series, Masters class champion
- Jim Fairey: (SERMA) Sumter Enduro Riders Motorcycle Association
- Jack Penton: Sales Rep for Tucker/Rocky Dist. and multi-time National Enduro winner
- Allen Gravitt: Four-time SETRA Enduro champion and former SETRA president
- Tom Webb: Dirt Bike Magazine editor
- Clay Stuckey: Husaberg national sales manager and National Enduro competitor
- Chuck Weir: AMA off-road racing manager
- Rob Howery: NEPG staff member
About the NEPG
The NEPG was formed by a group of Enduro enthusiasts to assist the AMA in promotion and management of the AMA National Enduro Series. Our objective is to work with the riders, clubs and sponsors to raise the level of participation and awareness to Enduro competition.
About the 2009 AMA National Enduro Series
Enduros are the oldest form of off-road motorcycle competition in the USA. Enduro’s can trace their beginnings back to 1920 and perhaps even earlier and it is still the premier off-road motorcycle competition around the world today. The sport has evolved several times over the years and the newest evolution was designed to meet the needs of today’s motorcyclists. The NEPG is the promotional partner of the AMA National Enduro Championship Series and will work with clubs to build awareness